Tuesday, April 15, 2008

6 months old!!

My baby is 6 months old today! I truly can't believe how fast the first half of the year went. Man pretty soon she is going to be heading off to college! hehe...Alison's 6 mo check up at the doctors went well. She weighs 15 lbs 12ozs and is 25 1/4 inches long. Her ped said she is right in the middle (whatever that means) as he didn't give me the percentile. He also told me I could start giving her cereal (oops..mommy already started!) So far she has eaten rice cereal with peas, green beans, carrots, and bananas. Alison loves to munch on the Gerber biter cookies and toast. Overall is she is developing very nicely especially vocally! She got 3 shots and cried soo hard. Poor girl! She has two bottom teeth coming in as soon as they do I will take pictures of the new beauties. Well I am sad that these past 6 months have gone by so fast yet we are soo excited and eager to see what the future holds!! Happy 6 month Birthday My Sweet Angel!! Mommy and Daddy love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 6 month birthday Ali-ba-ba!

Tell you mother so go somewhere so I could watch you, I'm having withdraws!!!!