Saturday, April 12, 2008

Rolling Rolling Rolling.....

So today Alison completed a HUGE (and not to mention FINALLY) milestone....SHE ROLLED OVER ALL BY HERSELF!! Many mornings I put her in bed with me after she wakes around 6 because I am ususally not ready to get up yet (not a surprise I know!). Anyways, she fell back asleep next to me so I did the same. She woke me up about 30 minutes later and when I opened my eyes..she gave me a huge toothless grin on her belly. Greg had opened his eyes around the same time and we bothed looked at each other. Not believeing our eyes we put her back on her back and sure enough she did it again. Aww...of course tears swelled up as I am realizing that my baby is growing up!! Of course she wouldn't do again for her Auntie Mandy and Uncle Steve when we called them in! What not a show off!!! I am going to have to get it on video! Yeah Alison!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My baby is growing up and soon will be leaving to go to college!

I can hardly wait to see her roll over........Every morning I wake up to her beautiful little face on my computer and around my house....

I just love her so much and thank you so much for sharing her with me. I am truely blessed!
She makes my day.

I love you Ali Lu - Happy 6 months today my little darling