Greg always swears that I am a tornado when I am sleeping..I take the blankets..move from one side to the other side of the bed..kick him in the back..another words I am all over the place when I sleep. He calls me the TORNADO! Surprisingly I never seem to agree because I always find myself in the same spot as where I feel asleep. No idea what he is talking about! ha! So today I put Alison down for a nap and when I went back in to check on her this is the first thing I see....

Is she trying to escape? Are those really her feet sticking out?? YEP!!!!

And of course, she is such a beauty when she is sleeping! Like Mother, Like Daughter...Tornado #2
1 comment:
I would have to agree with Greg! I remember when we were little and YOU would spend the night at Grandmas you would sleep crazy! LOL
Post a Comment