So this weekend we decided to get a baby gate for the top of the stairs. It was mostly in effort to keep the dogs downstairs permanently, but we knew that it wouldn't be long before it would help keep Alison from tumbling down the stairs. She has been pushing up on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth...She is really good at pushing herself backwards just a bit, but not really crawling yet. Today was one of those days that she was quite active. I tried to sit her next to me on the bed while I worked on a project and before I know she is practically (not literally) hanging off the bed. I thought this can't be good as she is going to fall so I better do something with her...hum..where could I put her...the floor!!! The safest place!! So I make this nice cushy blanket area with lots of toys for her to play on and her favorite movie was playing on the television...Perfect! We are set...She won't bug me and I wont' bug her! She was talking away and playing so nicely that I started to day dream (I know not a surprise!). Suddenly I thought crap what is she doing??!! So I lean over and look at where I put her and guess what I see......

WHERE IS SHE???? Oh there she is...CRAP...chewing on the vacuum chord!! NO!!! UGH!

Look at how far she traveled...Point A to Point B....

And with all that work...She got soo sleepy!!

I think the play pen is going to be permanently out!!
No comments:
Post a Comment