



No it's not my birthday...Today would have been my mom's 58th birthday! I always wonder what a birthday is like in heaven...I bet the best celebration ever! Mom always loved to have sweets on her birthday. One of my fondest memories of one of my mom's birthday was her surprise 50th birthday party. It was soo much fun and the look on her face was priceless...literally priceless! We had a great time that night, never in our wildest dreams would we think she would only celebrate two more with us. I have found that ever since Alison was born, I have missed her soo much more. I have great memories of my grandmother so it saddens me to know that she will have nothing in her memory bank of Grammie Cindy. I have vowed to let Alison' know just how much her Grammie loved her even before she was born. I hope she had a great birthday celebration today....HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!
1 comment:
Stephanie - What a beautiful Birthday "card" to your mom. She was a wonderful lady, and I know how much you miss her. You're right - she's having a great birthday celebration up there, along with others that we miss so much.
Love you guys,
Kelly
P.S. Can't believe I forgot Greg's first Father's Day! What a great dad he is.
Post a Comment