Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day Daddy!

I worte this post on Monday but forgot to post it..duh!!! I guess better late than never!!

Yesterday was a very special day as not only was it Greg's 1st Father's Day, but we dedicated Alison at church. We were so excited to see all our family there...it truly meant so much to us! With all our hearts we want nothing more than for Alison to grow not only into a beautiful woman, but one who has a passion and love for putting Christ first in her life. My daddy so kindly allowed us to have a BBQ at his house following church. All I can say is that the food was.....YUMMY!!!

Greg has waited for this day all his life. Mommy made him a polo with Alison's handprints on it (uh hum..it was just like his gift to me on Mother's Day)...of course he loved it! On the bragging train for a moment so hold on.......
I am so grateful that God gave me this wonderful man to share this parenting task with. He is so wonderful not only because he helps so much with her, but he does it because he truly wants to be invovled. He is excellent at everything he does..even changing diapers!!!! I hope he had a great day and we are grateful for all that he does to support us!! We love you Daddy!! Happy Father's Day!!!

Here are some pictures of Alison and Daddy...




No comments: