Monday, September 29, 2008

L.A Fair

Yesterday Michelle, Alison, and I got a few hours to check out the LA County Fair. I always love to go and see the crazy things people are selling, and of course you can't forget the food!!Um..so yummy. Anyways, we only had about 2 hours so we made the most of our time. Alison loved all the animals from far away...up close that was different story. She didn't like them touching her at all! It was so fun. We had a blast! Thanks Michelle for going with me! Here are some pictures of Alison and the animals....

Playing in the hay...



Um...getting to close...


I'm done!! That is too close!!!

This lasted one long enough to take the picutre...



Her legs were squeezing Michelle's leg so tight because she was scared!

Ooh..this is more like it..I like them through the fence better!

Piggie...PIGGIES!!

I'll even blow them kisses through the fence!

The 3 Little Pigs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh i had a blast with you guys!!! thanks for letting me come along!

Anonymous said...

Aw - I am glad you guys had a great time......maybe next year I can join you
Beautiful pixs!
Love AL