Today is not only special because it is Alison's birthday, but she shares this special day with Grammy Gram. Now Grammy Gram was not my grandmother nor Greg's..she was Dana's (my sister-in-law) grandma. I didn't know her all my life, but during the short time I did..it was undoubtedly evident that she was such a wonderful person. When I remember Grammy, all I can think about is Family. She loved (still loves) her family with everything she had and all that she was. I attribute Alison's arrival into our hearts..as physical proof that Grammy Gram went to heaven to be "Keeper of the Babies." Nana had a talk with her before she went to heaven and asked her to send us a precious baby. She wasn't up there long when she fulfilled her task..It couldn't been more perfect for Alison to share her birthday on the day one year later that Grammy went to heaven, got her angel wings, and began working on her task for me. (shh...Grammy..you can send us another one!!) Alison will know what truly makes this day so special!!

On Sunday October 26th, we are participating in pancreatic cancer walk in honor of Grammy Gram and ironically my maternal grandmother as well! There is nothing better then celebrating and honoring a loved who suffered a minute too long from these terrible diseases by participating and walking in their honor. We are excited to join Team Heart of an Angel!
2 comments:
Again,such a nice post! Thanks Steph!
Oh, and by the way, I WILL be having "that" talk with her again ;)
Post a Comment