Monday, October 20, 2008

Birthday Pictures

Here are some pictures of Alison on her actual birthday....

P.S.- I took her for her one year check up on Friday and Dr. Mahfoud says she is doing great. She weighs 19 lbs 14 ozs (not enough to turn her around in the car yet) and is 28 1/4 inches long. She is still tiny for her age, but that's ok with us! Daddy doesn't want her to be super big like him!!

Big Girl riding her bike




Look how tall she is...28 1/4 inches




Singing Happy Birthday..she actually looked like she was trying to blow the candles out!!




Not so sure of this ice cream cake...




Ok...I guess it is just yummy!!


yum...

chowing....


More...(oh what a surprise..she wants more!!



P.S.S- Something we have learned lately..Alison has a sweet tooth!! She loves loves sweets!! Ouch..I better watch out!

2 comments:

Elise said...

That picture of you measuring her height is a crack up. Her eyes look so "unsure" of what the heck is going on! Funny.

Yum--ice cream cake.

Anonymous said...

AW Sweet little Ali.......beautiful pix, especially the one on her bike...big girl!