Geeesh....I have been slacking on my blogging! I have been so busy trying get the business that I just don't have any free time anymore!! So I will do a brief update (I know you are grateful that I won't be long winded! ha~)
El Capitan
Over Veterans weekend we went camping up in Santa Barabara at El Capitan State Beach with our very good friends. We had a blast! It was Alison's first camping trip, and she did quite well! She was so funny because she was look at the campfire and say "hot...hot..HOT!" We had such a great time and loved the campground so much that we are going to be spending some of Greg's spring break there! Here are a few pictures that I got...
El Capitan State Beach
Our campsite
Dolphins playing in the water
G-Pa's Birthay
On November 15th, we celebrated my dad's big 6-0. We had yummy food and had a great time! Happy Birthday Daddy!
10 Year Class Reunion
On November 21st, Greg and I attended my 10 yr class reunion...um...let's just leave it at that. All I can say is that I hope class of 98 can get themselves together and put a better one for 20. Sadly, anything will be better than 10!
Sea World
We had another day pass to Sea World that needed to be used before the end of 2008, so during Thanksgiving week break we decided to head on down to Sea World. Nana Jan joined Greg, Alison, Uncle Kevin, Aunt Dana, Braeden, Kelsea, and myself for a what turned out to be a WONDERFUL day at the park. Although the forecast called for rain, it was a beautiful day and the weather was perfect. This was Alison's 3rd trip to see Shamu and it was the best yet. I say this because her reaction to Shamu and all the other animals was just hilariously. She literally clapped and cheered during the entire shows. Life's perspective truly changes when you see things through the eyes of a child. Braeden and Uncle Kevin were also lucky enough to be able to be participants in the dolphin show. They were fabulous and got to meet Dolly the dolphin and Bubbles the pilot whale up close and personal. Lucky them!! Check out some pictures...
Thanksgiving
We had a very nice Thanksgiving (and for once we didn't have to drive all over So. Cal!) Dana and Kevin opened their new home up and we all enjoyed a FABULOUS MEAL! Dana did a great job cooking the turkey (which anyone who knows her..knows that she hates any kind of meat on a bone!) We had a great time! Thanks Kevin & Dana!
Things to be thankful
I was going to join the band wagon and make a post about all the things that I am thankful for; however, after Pastor's Dave sermom on Sunday, I am doing a self reevluation as what I am truly thankful. I will share that with you once we are done.
G and M Images
Our photo business has taken off (hence my lack of posting!) which we are so excited about. We have captured some great moments and are looking forward to capturing so many more!
Phew...I am done...Let the shopping continue..the decorating continue..sicknesses stay away...and may everyone enjoy the this holiday season!!
No comments:
Post a Comment