I think I have the best husband! OH no wait..I know I do!! On Saturday morning, I came home from refereeing a swim meet to a mopped floor, vacuumed living room, laundry done, diapers & wipes restocked, and these on counter...

Two dozen red roses..One dozen from him and one dozen from Alison. (so cute..he even worked with her on saying flower in sign language. So cute!) Then he told me that today we were spending the evening out on a date! I had no idea what he had up his sleeve, but I was sure excited! After Jace & Quinn's 1st birthday party, he took me to Kohl's. I got to buy myself a WHOLE new outfit (shoes and all!!) Whoa, I loved it, and I dressed myself from head to toe for $78 bucks (new jeans, tank top, shoes, a solid shirt and one to go over)! I had a great time on my shopping spree!
Two dozen red roses..One dozen from him and one dozen from Alison. (so cute..he even worked with her on saying flower in sign language. So cute!) Then he told me that today we were spending the evening out on a date! I had no idea what he had up his sleeve, but I was sure excited! After Jace & Quinn's 1st birthday party, he took me to Kohl's. I got to buy myself a WHOLE new outfit (shoes and all!!) Whoa, I loved it, and I dressed myself from head to toe for $78 bucks (new jeans, tank top, shoes, a solid shirt and one to go over)! I had a great time on my shopping spree!
Here we are dressed and ready to go....
We went to Red Robin for dinner. Whiskey River BBQ burger & strawberry lemonade...yum!! What made it even better was that we had a gift certificate!


After dinner (remember I still didn't know where were going), we headed to San Manuel Casino. And most of you know..I love to gamble! I am so my mother's daughter! We haven't been to San Manuel in over 6 years. I couldn't believe how busy this place was especially since economic hard times are among us and how different it looked! Greg told me I had a $100 to play with. Wow so fun!! I almost said let's go because of the number people and amount smoke, but we found a smoke free room! Let me tell you...we only spent $50 bucks, and we seriously played for over 2 hours. What made it the best night was that we laughed, and laughed, and LAUGHED some more! We had a great time together!
It was a great night. Thanks babe for an awesome night!!

1 comment:
Oh, that is SO SWEET, and SO FUN! You are both lucky to have each other - and you guys look great in that picture.
Post a Comment