Greg's team lost last night in the first round of CIF against Banning High School. They played hard and ended up losing 52-54 at the buzzard! They had a great season. Good job Colts!
A fascinating fact: Greg's team remained Undefeated League Champs for 1490 days. Unfortunately, their title was stripped from them this season, but they gave it a good fight!
I am so proud of Greg and all of his accomplishments. He has established a well respected team in the area. He aims at not only teaching his girls basketball, but life lessons as well. Ask any one of them and I am sure they will agree! Good Job Greg! Ali and I are so proud of you!
Go Colts!
2 comments:
Oh the poor Lady Colts!!! It was a nail bitter!!!! Good Job Greg! Go #11 thats my girl!!!
We are so proud of you, Greg. You're awesome!
Post a Comment