Friday, February 6, 2009

Poopie in the Potty!

Alison has gone poop in the potty twice!! She is always telling me.."poopie..poopie" right as she is going and is pointing her butt. So the other day I thought..heck with it..I am going to try to put her on the toilet and see what happens. Sure enough..she went! We sang and danced and made it a big deal. She was so excited..ummm until she saw the poop in the toilet. It freaked her out! Goofy girl..check her out...

First time...in Seattle...

Sitting in the potty
Checking it out...
The poopie...
Second time at home...


I know she is a bit young still, but if she is going to tell me than I am going to try. I was potty trained by 18 months so we shall see!!


6 comments:

Loni's World said...

YAY Alison!!
That is so great!
What a big girl!

Roberts Family said...

poopie in the potty.. poopie in the potty!!!! that poop in the toliet looks so gross!!!

Dana said...

I love the picture of her pushing!

Anonymous said...

LMAO......I cant believe you took a picture of her CRAP!! I really cant believe you posted it! LOL

AYI YI YI STEPH!!! LMAO

Oh I love her!!

Bridget said...

LOL....a picture of her poop! so funny! I guess you have to get a first picture of everything right? Your doing good my older 3 weren't potty trained till their 3rd bday. Farrah is almost potty trained and she's 22 months. (but she's potty training herself) she watches the older ones. But I never did get poop pictures haha! Your such a good mommy!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I am with Melissa.. i can't believe you actually took a picture of the poop and posted! hahaha