Sleepy girl just wants her Daddy! That's really cute.
LOLHopefully she does the same to him with Momma.So funny. I love how she wrinkles her brow and looks at you like NO! I said Dadda! haha
She is getting so big and is getting quite a mind of her own :), and is still so cute.
What about Auntie?
I finally got to view.....she is so sweet, that was so funnyDaddy's are always little girls favorites...hmmmmm I know!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Sleepy girl just wants her Daddy! That's really cute.
LOL
Hopefully she does the same to him with Momma.
So funny. I love how she wrinkles her brow and looks at you like NO! I said Dadda! haha
She is getting so big and is getting quite a mind of her own :), and is still so cute.
What about Auntie?
I finally got to view.....she is so sweet, that was so funny
Daddy's are always little girls favorites...hmmmmm I know!
Post a Comment