
I got this poem from Nana (one of the most awe inspiring role model of what a wonderful mother looks like). Mother's Day is always bittersweet for me. I love to celebrate the wonderful miracle and blessing I have in being a mom, yet my heart aches and misses my beautiful mom. She was truly a strong and inspiring woman. You just don't know how much you miss someone until they are gone. Happy Mother's Day Mom! I bet the celebration in heaven is far more glorious than we can ever imagine!
Your Mother Is always with You!!
She's the whisper of the leaves as you walk down the street.
She's the smell of certain foods you remember, flowers you pick and perfume that she wore.
She's the cool hand on your brow when you're not feeling well.
She's your breath in the air on a cold winter's day.
She is the sound of the rain that lulls you to sleep; the colors of a rainbow.
She is Christmas morning.
Your Mother lives inside your laughter. And she's crystallized in every teardrop. A mother shows every emotion .......... happiness, sadness, fear, jealousy, love, hate, anger, helplessness, excitement, joy, sorrow... and all the while, hoping and praying you will only know the good feelings in life.
She's the place you came from, your first home, and she's the map you follow with every step you take.
She's your first love; your first friend, even your first enemy, but nothing on earth can separate you. Not time, not space...not even death!
PASS THIS ON TO ALL THE MOTHERS AND DAUGHTERS AND SONS YOU KNOW.....
MAY WE NEVER TAKE OUR MOTHERS FOR GRANTED.
5 comments:
Oh Stephanie, thanks for the kind words. You are right about missing what you don't have anymore. I'm with you sister! I miss my mom on a daily/hourly basis! So many things come up that I would just love to call her and share! Happy Mothers day!
Your mom was a wonderful person and was an incredible mom to you and your sister's. You are following in her footsteps with Alison. Happy Mother's Day!
Beautiful.
such a great post! hope you have a very BLESSED mothers day!
wwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa That's me crying!!! Gosh I miss her so much! I know Alissa does too! Brat I cant stop crying! That was so pretty. Just to see her picture is still so hard for me! I miss you Auntie Cindy!
Post a Comment