Thursday, June 4, 2009
Ahem...How could I have forgotten??
I can't believe it's almost been a week..and I haven't announced "Our family's" latest news!! AND NO..I AM NOT PREGNANT! Still wishin' on that one though! After lots of praying, thinking, evaluating, and soul searching, Greg decided that it was time to put his coaching clipboard away. Yes...he resigned his position as Head Basketball Coach. Ali and I are so excited because this means daddy will be home more, but I do recognize what a difficult decision this was to make for him. He did this for no other reason than wanting to be home with us. Sure..they wanted more time and less pay so that helped finalize his decision. He knows that eventually he will coach again, but just not at this time in our family's life. This will be our first summer ever...where I am not working at the pool and all he has to do is teaching summer school! We are looking forward to a great summer!! Thanks babe for being a great dad, husband, and provider!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You and Ali are some lucky girls to have such a wonderful husband and daddy. Enjoy it to the fullest.
Post a Comment