Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Alfy

Last night Santa made an early visit to our house! Alison's cousins were fortunate enough to start this fun little Christmas tradition last year, and I didn't want Alison to be left out so I asked Santa *wink wink* for an early present...An Elf on the Shelf!

Alison and Daddy reading the story...

She looked at it with such awe...it was so cute. When she figured out that he would tell Santa what she wanted..she sat up so fast and started running off the list! It was a moment that I will never forget!

So this here is Alfy our Elf. Daddy named him by using each of the 1st three initials of Alison's name... Alison Lucinda Faith-y.. yes I know her two middle names are switched but it's ok!

We are off to see where Alfy is today.... Happy Tuesday!


3 comments:

Jan said...

*clapping excitedly* you will have so much fun!

Kelly said...

Yeah, another Elf on the Shelf. Such a fun idea!

Dana said...

I wonder where Alfy was today? Welcome to the family!