Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bass Lake-Yosemite

Well HELLO!! Yes..I still blog and No..It's not been because I am lazy...Yes..I am addicted to Cafe World on Facebook..and NO...My computer wasn't working. In fact, I was without a computer for two weeks. Dreadful I know...but as of last night I think I have it all fixed and up and running...at least for a little while!

Before I start on our December festitivies..I wanted to post pictures from our Bass Lake trip in November. We went during the Veterans Holiday and boy did we have a blast!! We were VERY fortunate that my Nino and Nina wanted to join us! We stayed at our timeshare and just had a great time. We ate yummy FOOD, endulged in too much ice cream, played hours and hours of Mex-o train (Ali's verison of Mexican train), drove to the Yosemite floor, visited the local casino (cha ching), and really enjoyed each other's company! The weather wasn't too cold and the scenery was absolutely beautiful as the leaves were all changing colors. That was a real treat as we don't get to see that very much down here.

I had wanted to get a family picture for my Christmas card but my daughter would not cooperate. This was the best I got....needless to say I didn't use it for our card.

The beautiful scenery


Our family

Yosemite Valley


Daddy & Ali
Bass Lake

Thanks Nino and Nina for a great time!! We can't wait to do it again!

No comments: