Monday, July 26, 2010

Ella Bella

I know her 1st birthday was over a month ago, but I have had to some computer issues and just trying to stay off the computer as much. So..better late than never..
    Happy 1st Birthday Chunk-a Monk

My sister did a great job putting her party together. There was a lot of yummy, yummy treats to enjoy!! She had a candy table, very cutely decorated cupcakes, and snow cones. 



There's the cute birthday girl...wearing her adorable tutu and birthday shirt!

She seriously loves her Uncle Greg. I always find the two of them sitting like this..and with all her guests here's where she choose to sit for a long time. 


Of course, she jumped right into the cake!


The park had a water play area where all the kids could enjoy. My priss wouldn't step foot in it...hence no pictures of her!

Happy 1st Birthday Sweet Girl!! Uncle Greg, Aunty Steph, and Ali lu love you!!


No comments: