on a blog giveaway back in May. Now feeling guilty about spending money..I didn't mention anything to Greg for a bit and then I started dropping the hints. Well to my very excited surprise..guess what showed up at the door one day!! All by himself..he listened and got me what I
I think he bought me this gift as a lift-me-up, because I had to get these beauties.. ugh! I am now a spokeswoman and let everyone know..."Wear your retainers or else you get to re-wear these again!"
No this isn't my mouth and luckily I only had to get them on the bottom only.. You can barely even notice that I have them, and I only need to wear them for 4 months...One month down...3 to go!

I wish Santa had by passed my house with this gift!
Lastly, I have been saving and working really hard to buy a new smokin' hot lens for my camera. I had saved just enough money when...BAM! My computer took a dump on me...and when I say "took a dump" I mean it! Keys falling off and everything when the service guy looked at it. (I'll show you physical proof in a bit) SO....this beauty is on order..
Yep..that would be a MAC BOOK PRO! I know its strange to say it..but it is sort of bittersweet as there goes my lens...oh well..I'll just start saving again! For now I am off to enjoy my new gifts at least gift 1 & 3!!
2 comments:
Congratulations, I know you'll have a great time with your new toys!
I would happily take the 1st and 3rd gifts, too! I wouldn't want #2 though. But, in a few months you'll be happy you got them even if it's the pits now!
Post a Comment