Sunday, October 3, 2010

Attitude

Oh yes...this little darling be the sweetest thing one minute and then have attitude the very next!!
"Mom, am I agwering (arguing) with you??" Yes, Alison so knock it off!! Gessh....
She is very independent and can get easily frustrated if she can't do something. She has become efficient in picking out her clothes in the morning. Making sure the tag is in the back is very important. 

Like her mom and dad, we can keep the attitude at the way side if she gets the right amount of sleep. Yes ..(knock on wood) this little girl is still taking a 2-3 hour nap a day sometimes more. She is sleeping around 9-10 hours a night. She is soo busy so she needs her sleep. One of my favorite things she does while we are driving is ask Greg, "Daddy, can I go to sleep?"..Of course the answer is yes. Then she says, "Mommy, can I go to sleep?...Again the answer is yes. The puts her head to the side and goes to sleep. Greg used to asked to go to sleep so she has learned from the best!

Since it is Sunday, I thought I would document which Scripture verses she has memorized. 
"Jesus is the bread of life." John 6:35
"The Lord is my rock" 2 Sam-e-o (Samuel) 2: Me
"I am the door." John 10:11 (it is really 10:9 but that's ok).
She has a love for Jesus and is learning how to turn to prayer when she feels angry or mad instead of yelling at me and slamming her bedroom door. Yes..this darling has done that twice now, but we still love her!!

May God Bless your Sunday!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephanie all these pictures are amazing...omg...you got some great shots...lol....she is miss personality all the way...i love her so much, she is truely my love!
Good job mom and dad, your doing a great job!

Aunty Jenna said...

She is too stinkin cute!!!!

Roberts Family said...

i love the attitude!!!!! She is such a sweet little thing that i love so much!!