This sweet girl will be a birthday princess in only 11 days.
Her personality is one of a genuine love and compassion for people who are important to her and in her life. She loves spending time with family which is something I love.
She facial expression are very cute and creative. She enjoys being silly and making people laugh. Alison is very good at expressing her sense of humor. When she doesn't want you to tickle her she says, "Dont do it...just don't do it" as she is giggling soo hard!!
This girl is very sensitive. When in trouble, she longs for restitution and comfort. Her feelings get hurt very easily especially when daddy does it. He is her everything just as it should be.
I hope you had a great start to your week and enjoyed looking at this sweet face!!



2 comments:
She is too cute. I love the Belle dress. Jen's fave has always been Belle :)
She is very photogenic! Great pictures!
Post a Comment