Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Party fit for a Princess...

Instead of having a big (and when I say  big..we usually go all out and have EVERYONE we know) party this year, we scaled it down for many reasons (not enough time & funds). Alison had a small princess tea party with most of her cousins and just a few friends..10 princess in total including Alison. I kept the age group around the same so it would be a easier.  


Princess Kelsea & Princess Alison




Princes Alison & Princesses Brielle & Brooklyn           Princess McKenna & Princess Alison


Princess Finley & Princess Alison
Princess Farrah & Princess Alison             She got the best dressed costume!




Princess Ella & Princess Alison


the tea party with juice and peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches



Of course..princess had to decorate their crowns made of sugar..besides they are all sweet aren't they???


A few of her gifts...she literally LOVED everything she got!!


Princess Serina & Princess Alison
Princess Jadie & Princess Alison
The princess jumping their castle

blowing out her candles
Each princess got a barbie doll princess as their favor for coming to her party. I have to admit they were a hit.

It was a great way to celebrate our princess' 3rd birthday!! Thank to everyone who came and gave her a gift..I promise thank you cards are coming!!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Where were the frogs? Ah, plenty of time for that...cute party!