Tuesday, November 2, 2010

MOPS outing #1

Yes I know that we went to the fair a month ago! However, I was going to one post for both our MOPS outing pictures, but there are too many pictures for just one post I just split them up!! My sister and I decided to get out and meet other moms so we joined MOPS. We have loved every moment it! Our first outing was to the LA County Fair. As a part of our group, we got free admission (my kind of price) before it opened to the public and the kids got a bottle of freshly squeezed milk. 
The girls very nervously went in the petting zoo. 


It was so funny. When we first walked into the petting zoo area, the animals practically attack you as they think you have food. Well we didn't so I said...sorry guys we don't have food. Well my darling thought that each animal needed to be aware that "we don't have food for you!" So that why her hands are opened in the following picture. It was soo cute the way she said it!


They visited the "be a farmer for a day," and they loved it! They picked crops, milked a cow, gathered eggs, and planted seeds.




Once they finished selling their products they got to shopping in the store. They did a great job, and had so much fun doing it!


We can't wait to go back with all our new friends next year!!

No comments: