After the roads had cleared just a bit (the snow wasn't going anywhere because it was soo dang cold..in the teens and twenty's to be exact), our childhood friend to us out to the Casade Mountains to go out on some "ventures" (aka adventures). His boss owns 40+ acres in the middle of no where so we went exploring the land. Boy was it beautiful! Unfortunately I don't think the pictures do it justice but it was so darn cold and so much rain that this was the best I could do. Greg said that he felt like he was walking through Narnia.
We bundled up and out we went!
She did a great job tracking in the snow. It walk was about 3/4 of a mile..and she walked about a quarter of it. I think that was pretty good for especially in the snow!
Aunty Jennie surprised us and made a quick trip to see us and Ya-yee! We were so excited that she joined us (even if it meant she had to litterally hitch hike a ride from the airport from strangers in the snow..boy what a story that was!).

We followed a bobcat's prints along our way. Alison wanted to pet the kitty! hahah...
Here we are on the property. Andrea, Joel, Greg, Alison, Jen and I in front of the lake.
Thank you Joel and Andrea for taking us on a great "venture".
We look forward to more with you guys!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment