For Thanksgiving, we were invited by our very close family friends (who are considered to be family) over for dinner. Can I say the meal was delish??? Good...cuz it was!! Her turkey was so moist and juicy. Alison even did a great job sitting down at the big table and ate her Thanksgiving meal. We chatted and ate, then chatted some more, or and don't forget...you got it...we ate some more!! I didn't take many pictures because
I was enjoying the day with my family.

The beautiful set up
Alison and "Avey Debbie". Alison got a special gift from Avey Debbie..and boy was she spoiled! Two outfits and things that Alison just loves!!
Nail polish, chapsips, socks, clippers, candy, coloring stuff...so much!!
Thank you Avey Debbie, Terry, and Jason for spending Thanksgiving with us. We are soo thankful that we have stayed in touch all these years and that we could celebrate this holiday with you guys!! It was delish! Thank you soo much!!



No comments:
Post a Comment