Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dancin' Across Amercia

This is Just Dance's youngest dancer who was soo excited for her very 1st dance recital!! 
She has been practicing all year long and boy was she ready!! Oh how I love that sweet face!

 Daddy was excited and Mommy...well I was just nervous!! I was hoping she would remember her moves, not get scared, follow directions, and not cry!!
 But Alison...she was ready!

 The show was about to start!

 Alison's cousin Kelsea and Kelsea's cousin Mackenzi are also dancers. They danced to "These boots are made for walking" and "Holiday".
 I loved the costumes and the dances were adorable!
 And here...is her dancing debut! this song she danced to "Chicago" by Frank Sinatra. 
The little girl to the left of Alison is Brighton. 
Brighton and Alison insist on dancing next to each other!
 I think that is the cutest little flapper with a jazzy smile that I have ever seen!!!
 Her second dance was "Sugar, Sugar" by The Archies. 
 Let me say..my darling daughter just like the part where you shake your sugar!! 
 Shakin' her sugar!

 blowin' out kisses!!
 back to shaking some sugar...

 Taking her bow...Nice Job Alison!!! We were all soo proud of you!!
Her dancing certificate..and lots and lots of flowers from some of her biggest fans (Thank you Kelsea, Grandma Lil, Nina, Grandma Kathy, Nana!)


...and a special Thanks to Pops and May May for supporting her through dance. May May so kindly paid for all of Alison's dancing lessons! I would say her money paid off since she made it through the recital!! Thank you soo much!!!!
...summer can't go by fast enough because this little dancer is missing her Miss Tricia and their special dance time together!!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Dance is so fun! She did great!!!