Do I belong on TLC's Extreme Couponing?? Absolutely NOT!!
Do I hoard like they do on that show?? Absolutely...Positively..NO!!
Am I saving my family lots of money that was alotted for food and necessities?? Heck ya!!
My MOPS group has been life changing in many ways...and this is one of them! A few of the moms did a presentation on couponing and price matching..and I was hooked for quite a few reasons. My biggest reason is that I don't have to have do many odds and ends job to bring in some money. By changing my shopping way...I can keep the money in my family.
This was one of my first trips...all of this cost me out of pocket.. $1.87!!
Yep..you read that correctly!! this trip consisted of 20 boxes of free pasta..20 bottles of free propel water with an overage that just about covered the cost of my milk!!
This is the receipt from my second trip. I went to Ralphs which I had never stepped foot in before to do my shopping. I walked out of the store with three baskets filled with "essential" groceries. My bill totalled $554.45..and I paid $140.25 after coupons and card savings. I was soo excited, but Greg was even more excited! He saw first hand how my effort paid off and how it really works. Am I robbing the stores?? No!! Everyone gets their money they are owed..It's just not out of my pocket!!
I am having a blast saving money as I feel soo good that I am essentially bringing money back to our family. I will have to take a picture of my coupon bible book and stock pile!
You would be amazed!!
Now that I have that system under control..I can resume my regular blogging schedule! heheh


No comments:
Post a Comment