Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Amy's Pumpkin Patch

We just love going to pumpkin patches!
(just in case you couldn't tell already!)
We needed to make sure G-pa got a trip with his favorite people, so one afternoon right before Halloween we made a quick pit stop at Amy's Farm. 
We love it there!! 
Pumpkins are priced just right..and the farm is a neat visit.

 Here is Paige & Gavin...
and Ella and Ali jumping off the hay piles.
These two just love each other!

The whole gang!
I {heart} pumpkins!
A look around the farm...
checking out the sheeps and goats..
I just love Alison's expression...Ella went right up to the big smelly pig and tried to pet it!
checking out the chickens...
She got soo close..the pig tried to eat her shirt...

We {heart} Amy's pumpkin patch!

Crazy girl...and um...
by the look on Michelle's face..maybe a crazy mom too!
Paige and her mommy..
and the whole purpose of the trip...G-Pa with his clan!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww I love the picture of Gpa and the whole gang!