Our sweet Alison has prayed for a brother or sister for soo long. I never pushed this prayer on her..it was all self generated. She prayed at church for a sibling, during bedtime prayers, and even at meal prayers. She wanted this sibling as bad as Greg and I wanted another child. When we found out that we were expecting we wanted nothing but to run and tell her! However, the etopic and my worrying we decided to wait to tell her and everyone till things were farther along besides we didn't think she could keep the secret that long!!!
Once we felt that it was ok, we went and bought her a special frame and put the ultrasound picture in it and wrapped it up. We took her out for ice cream and let her open the present. At first she was a bit confused because we have a similar frame displayed with her picture. She knows its her, so she couldn't figure out why it was of her. Once she realized it was of a another baby she got soo excited. My sweet emotional girl got soo happy that she started crying. I videoed it, so these pictures aren't very good.
She was soo excited. On our way home, I caught her looking at the frame in the back seat. It melted my heart!!
She is going to be the best big sister!


1 comment:
Yes she is!! I just love her and her little brother!!
Post a Comment