Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Father's Day 2010

For Father's Day this year, I wanted Greg to tell us what he wanted to do since it was his special day! He wanted to stay home and barbecue because it is his favorite thing to do. We have been working really hard on the backyard and house to get it completely cleaned and the key word...organized!! So a barbecue at home was on the agenda. My dad, sisters, and Greg's dad were able to join us. It was a great day!
Alison and I are soo lucky to have a loving and most wonderful man in our lives. Greg is the most selfless person I know. He puts everyone before him especially Ali and I. 

Our daddy works so hard to give us everything we want and so much more. We have a beautiful house, some toys to play with, our cars run all the while Alison and I get to treasure our days together while he is away at work. If there is an opportunity to make some extra money at school, he does it just so it limits what I have to do. I am soo grateful for his hard work and dedication to our family. I saw the dedication and love growing up from my dad and now Greg is passing that along to us!

Greg is a great example of how a spiritual leader should guide a family. He picks me up when I am down and is always teaching Alison about Christ and how to be Christ-like. 

We love him soo much! He is part of our everything!
I am so grateful and treasure this family that God has so blessed and entrusted me with. 

Greg is also a great uncle! This face proves it! Ella loves her Uncle Greg so much. (I'll admit with the love he gets from Alison and Ella...I get a tad bit jealous! Maybe one day I'll be someone's favorite!) These pictures were just too cute that I couldn't leave them off!!


Sweet girl


I don't know why I didn't get any pictures with my dad nor Greg with either of his dads..but I will tell you...We have the best daddies too!! Each of them has provided us with so much! We are soo lucky to have the many great examples of what a dad and husband should do!
 I hope all the Dad's had a great Father's Day!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Greg...he is pretty darn *GREAT* - love cuzin Nisa

Roberts Family said...

So cute!! I need those pictures of Ella Bella =)