4 years old??? Really??
It's here!! Alison's 4th birthday..and my 500th post!
It's been filled with love, laughter, giggles, and learning.
Here's a little bit about you and what are doing...
Height: 42 inches
Weight: 37 pounds
Clothing size: 4/5 in girls
shoe size: 10 1/2
Some of your favorites: (oh there are many)
*wearing lip floss (gross), make-up, high skills, tuts, dresses
*singing and dancing- You still love Taylor Switch so much, but any type of music makes you happy. I can see how much dancing makes you soo happy inside.
* singing worship music especially in the car
*taking care of your babies is high on your daily to-do list
*rocking and holding real babies
YOU are ALL GIRL!
You have an imaginary friend named "your husband".
You talk to your husband all the time. He goes to work for you, and helps you take care of "all your children".
I hope he is as good to you and daddy is to me.
You get dressed in the morning by yourself, and you very particular in what you wear. You love to do your own hair. "All in the back with some hanging down" is your most requested style.
You have a love for people, even those who have gone to heaven too. Mommy has to work on keeping your hands to yourself, and staying out of people's personal space especially babies. You have a passion for being with people. Each and everyone are special to you. Giving hugs is a favorite thing to do!
You are very excited to being doing preschool with mommy. We have lots of fun and painting/crafting is your favorite part of school. I am really excited to be spending this time with you!
Here are her other birthday posts from prior years..
I think Little Einsteins have been an obsessive interests lately because of all the music.
You love to copy June and Annie when they sing and dance.
She is now asking for a violin and "Quintar" (guitar).
You remind me very much of both daddy & myself when we were little. We can see each of us in things you do.
You have a very special bond with daddy. Somehow you can always convince him to come to our bed and snuggle with him some nights!
Sweet Alison,
Each day is filled with new memories and blessings with you. I get on my knees each day and thank to Lord for you and who you are becoming. Daddy and I are truly blessed to have you as our daughter! I am excited to see all the things you will learn and discover during your 4th year of life. We love you with all our hearts!
Love,
Mommy & Daddy
Happy 4th Birthday Sweet Girl @8:35 pm! :-)












1 comment:
AWW! She is adorable! Love reading about all her little adventures and I love Taylor Switch TOO!!
Post a Comment